Strawberries , one of the most beautiful reporters of summer, has already taken their place on the shelves. Let’s take a look at the other benefits of this unique fruit:
- Fight against the negative effects of the sun.
- It protects our cells from free radicals and other carcinogens.
- Helps strengthen our immune system.
- Polyphenols contain LDL oxidation and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- The results of the study show that the risk of heart attack is reduced to 32% in women who consume 3 times a week of strawberries.
- Rheumatoid arthritis decreases the inflammation in diseases such as gout and has a diuretic effect.
- People who are tired of taking liver, especially excessive alcohol, 3 days strawberry cure is recommended to rest their livers.
- A container of strawberries contains 113% of the daily need for vitamin C. This shows that the winter months are replaced by strawberries in summer.
Strawberry can make allergy in some people. It is important for people who suffer from itching or skin rashes when they eat strawberries to stay away from this fruit.
Diabetes patients generally prefer to stay away from this fruit due to its sweet taste, but the glycemic index of the strawberry is relatively low. So it does not raise blood sugar as feared. A bowl of strawberries can always be a healthy snack. Of course, there is benefit in the consumption of energy. You may think that 8 large strawberries are equivalent to 1 portion of fruit.
|Vitamin A||60 I.U.|
|C vitamin||60 mg.|
The cherry, one of the indispensable fruits of the summer season, is the healing store.
Cherry, C, A, K vitamins and phosphorus, iron and calcium has a good source of minerals such as. Experts recommend that those who have digestive problems should consume cherries; other benefits are listed as follows.
– It protects against cancer with antioxidant effect.
– It protects the heart and vascular health.
– Fixes memory problems.
– Reduces the risk of neurological diseases.
– Lowers the risk of diabetes.
Protects the skin, retards the signs of aging.
– It protects the immune system from diseases by strengthening.
– If you eat cherries a few hours before the incomplete melatonin is completed and the transition to sleep is easier.
Not only the cherry itself, but the stalk is very useful ız If you make the tea stalk of the straw you have thrown into the garbage, you can get very positive feedbacks in terms of your health.
|Nutritive value||100 grams||% Daily Value *|
|Calorie||63 kcal||% 3.1|
|Cholesterol||0.0 mg||% 0.0|
|Vitamin A||64.0 IU||1.3%|
|C vitamin||7.0 mg||% 11.7|